Sue Sue
IMG_20161229_154757.jpg  Hi....I'm Sue from GA.
We've just bought a beautiful red 2016 177se. ....love it so much!!
There's just me, my husband, Michael, both retired, and our big old dog....
I've been in the USA 10 years, and have been to 45 states, in various vehicles (didn't camp in each one!!)
Looking forward to discovering this big beautiful country in style, especially the national parks.....already booked a week by the beach in FL at the end of this month.
Quote 0
rphoosier87
Which park in FL?
Quote 0
Sue Sue
St Joseph Peninsula.
We went there  in the fall, and loved it! 
Looking forward to going again. [smile]

Quote 0
rphoosier87
Quote 0
V & T
Sue Sue wrote:
St Joseph Peninsula.
We went there  in the fall, and loved it! 
Looking forward to going again. [smile]



We have been to St Joe also. Checkout St George Island State Park which is west of St Joe. Great Oysters found nearby in Apalachicola. Going further west, Grayton Beach is one of our favorites.
Van & Terri
Quote 0
KSiegelson
Welcome from another GA retro owner. [biggrin]
Quote 0
Sue Sue
St George was our first choice... but there were no spaces for our dates.
Just looked at Grayton Beach.....is it actually on the ocean, or on lakes? Pictures look like beach,  but the site map looks like lakes. [smile]

Quote 0
Sue Sue
KSiegelson wrote:
Welcome from another GA retro owner. [biggrin]


Thank you.... which one do you have? We're having fun looking for retro accessories right now!!  [biggrin]

Quote 0
V & T
Sue Sue wrote:
St George was our first choice... but there were no spaces for our dates.
Just looked at Grayton Beach.....is it actually on the ocean, or on lakes? Pictures look like beach,  but the site map looks like lakes. [smile]



Actually, the campground is dividend into 2 sections. The older section has smaller sites, but they are wooded. The newer section has larger and updated sites. The older section is on the lake. It's a short walk to the gulf. Or you can drive your car a short distance to the gulf. There's plenty of parking. Just to be clear, the park goes to the gulf. The beauty is that the crowds are much smaller than Topsail State Park, and access to the gulf is much better.
Van & Terri
Quote 0
Gaelicdog
Welcome aboard! We were supposed to be at St George NOW, but this storm messed up the trip. Lows there in the 30's and winds at 25mph didn't sound to appealing, SO we're going the second weekend in Feb.
Quote 0
KSiegelson
Sue Sue wrote:


Thank you.... which one do you have? We're having fun looking for retro accessories right now!!  [biggrin]


We have an aqua 177se (2016) Our "retro" look is more in the direction of a throwback to the camp-style look folks once put in their trailers during the 1940-50s. Have fun kitting yours out in your style.
 
Quote 0