Good morning all,
Was there anyone in the group who had some problems with the roof antenna installed on the Riverside RV trailers? On my trailer it is a Magnadyne Rvtv-W2 antenna with a W2-W2S connection which seems to be a signal booster but I do not receive as much on television as on radio and this even if I am close to a big city (about 25 miles).
WS-W2S Antenna Distribution Wall Plate
Omni-Directional Antenna and Distribution Plates
Omni-Directional Amplified AM/FM TV Antenna
Function/Spec List :
- Designed for RV and marine use
- HDTV (ATSC) compliant
- No aiming or adjusting is required
- Single coax connector for TV signal
- Single Motorola connector for radio signal
- Aerodynamic housing with high-impact, weatherproof and UV protected materials
- Mounting bracket and hardware included
- Dimension 12" dome width 8" dome with base height
- AM: 520-1710K, FM: 87.5-108MHz, VHF: 47-230MHz, UHF: 470-862MHz, DAB: 174-230MHz
- AM gain: 6 dB
- Maximum output level: 104dB
- Impedance: 75 ohm
- Power supply: DC 12V
Do you have any solutions to give me?
I checked and undid the connections inside the WS-W2S plate and put back in the right place (Cable and ANT) and I tightened with a wrench, checked the voltage (12 volts). There is only on the roof that I did not go.