Roamingartist
I am trying to post under the new members section, not sure if I did that right, or if this will be a new topic/thread.
Someone please redirect my post to new members thread if that's the case. (sorry)

So I am finally following my dream that started over a decade ago. To get a tiny camper, travel as much as I can, and make art and music as I go.
181B getting delivered on Dec. 26th!! Planning on purchasing something to pull it by June!!!

I spent 13 years running my own business as a wedding photographer, but had to stop due to sudden (light sensitive) seizures I started getting shortly after open heart surgery this past April. I can no longer deal with the flash of my own camera, or dj lighting.  Thankfully the seizures are limited to twitching and double vision. Nothing where I go unconscious.

I took a part time job at a local school teaching art. I will be off all school breaks including summer. 
I'm 47 years old, and doing this now is just working out and falling into place.

My plan is to travel as much as I can, and create art, and maybe travel to where craft/art/vendor shows are and I will sell artwork and prints.  Also doing so in an Etsy store.

Started Vlog here:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7ECwFDKFhRnP49b3QFctQ

I am excited about this new journey!  Looking forward to sharing my experiences, and learning all I can from all of you! iconroamingartworks.jpg 
Stephanie, RoamingArtworks
Quote 0
DavidnFL
Welcome to the exciting and sometimes frustrating life of owning a TT (travel trailer). I think you will be very happy with your 181B. I own a (2019) 189R, just upgraded from a (2015) 177 last month. You have come to the right place for answers, their is some much knowledgeable on this forum. I am also new to the forum, but have read most of the post and learned so much. If you have questions don’t hesitate to ask, we were all new TT owners at one time.

Once again, Welcome
David
Quote 0
Alabama Jim
Welcome and I pray God blesses you many fun and safe trips.
Quote 0
Doreen
How exciting! Many blessings on your journeys, you will find the RV communities to be friendly and helpful. 
Quote 0
Roamingartist
DavidnFL wrote:
Welcome to the exciting and sometimes frustrating life of owning a TT (travel trailer). I think you will be very happy with your 181B. I own a (2019) 189R, just upgraded from a (2015) 177 last month. You have come to the right place for answers, their is some much knowledgeable on this forum. I am also new to the forum, but have read most of the post and learned so much. If you have questions don’t hesitate to ask, we were all new TT owners at one time.

Once again, Welcome
David
  thanks!
Stephanie, RoamingArtworks
Quote 0
Roamingartist
Alabama Jim wrote:
Welcome and I pray God blesses you many fun and safe trips.
  Thank you! I can't wait to start!!
Stephanie, RoamingArtworks
Quote 0
Roamingartist
Doreen wrote:
How exciting! Many blessings on your journeys, you will find the RV communities to be friendly and helpful. 
  Thank you!
Stephanie, RoamingArtworks
Quote 0
fireblot
Welcome! The Retro 181b is the most beautiful model that Riverside makes and tows better and faster than the other Retros....... I know this because I have a 181b! Mine is red, which makes it even faster!
Quote 0
Kathleen
Welcome! I am rather new here myself.  I have the Retro 150, which they don't manufacture anymore.  I think 2016 is the last year, which is the yr of mine.  
Quote 0